Kamagra Oral Jelly: About, How to use, Side Effect, How it’s work
Sildenafil, an ingredient in KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY, is a member of the class of drugs known as Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors. It aids in blood vessel relaxation and promotes increased blood flow to the penis.
When taking KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY, avoid eating large meals as this may cause the jelly to take longer to start working. If you have any liver, kidney, or cardiac issues, let your doctor know before taking KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY. If you have pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and are taking medication to treat it, you must also let your doctor know.
Women should not use KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY. Additionally, it is not safe to use in children or teenagers under the age of 18. If you suffer a painful or protracted erection after taking KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY, let your doctor know. Flushing, headaches, dizziness, blurred vision, and muscle discomfort are the most frequent adverse reactions of KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY. If any of the adverse effects bother you, speak with your doctor.
USES FOR KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY:
- increases the penis’s blood flow and oxygen supply
HOW KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY WORKS:
The effectiveness of KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY is due to the enzyme PDE5’s ability to restrict blood flow to the penis, which is blocked by the jelly. As a result, it enhances blood flow and oxygen supply by relaxing the blood arteries that supply the penis.
INFORMATION FOR USE:
- Eat before taking KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you’re taking a tablet or capsule, drink some water while you take the medication. Never chew or crush the medication.
- If you’re using an effervescent tablet, mix the medication with a glass of water before taking it. Never chew or crush the medication.
- When using a spray, apply the medication just below the tongue.
- If you are using oral jelly or strips, place the medication in your mouth and wait until it dissolves naturally. Do not chew, crush, or consume the medication.
- Depending on your needs, your doctor will determine the proper dosage and length of therapy for you.
Most common side effects of kamagra oral jelly:
- Headache and vertigo
- Clogged nose
- Vision-related side effects (such as light sensitivity, impaired vision, color tinge to the vision, decreased vision sharpness, or visual disruption)
Very rare side effects of Kamagra oral jelly:
- Skin rash
- Eye issues, including red or itchy eyes, watery eyes, double vision, strange sensations in the eyes, and seeing light flashes
- Vomiting and gastroesophageal reflux disease (heartburn caused by acid refluxing into the food pipe)
- Mouth and nose blockage
- Reduced sensitivity to touch
- Blood pressure levels, high or low
- A quick heartbeat
- Feeling drowsy or exhausted
- Pain in the arms, legs, or upper stomach
- Muscle ache
- The presence of blood in urine or sperm
- Vertigo (a feeling of spinning)
- An earache that ringers
- RARE side effects of Kamagra oral jelly:
- throat constriction, mouth numbness, and dizziness
- a brief reduction in blood flow to the brain
- Hearing loss or sudden hearing loss
If you suffer any of the negative effects listed below, including any of the following, stop taking KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY and call your doctor right away.
- severe allergic reaction (including throat, face, or lip swelling, difficulty breathing, dizziness, or wheezing)
- An extended or uncomfortable erection (priapism)
- chest discomfort
- severe skin responses (fever and burning of the lips, genitalia, or eyes, as well as severe skin peeling and edema)
- sudden deterioration or visual loss
- seizures or fits
MANAGING SIDE EFFECTS:
- Drowsiness Or Vertigo:
Try to relax and take a nap. Get adequate rest. When feeling lightheaded, refrain from operating any tools or machines or operating a vehicle. Avoid drinking too much alcohol because it could make you feel dizzy. If your vertigo gets worse, see a doctor.
Rest and unwind. Drink plenty of liquids, such as water or electrolytes, to keep oneself hydrated. It may be helpful to apply a pain-relieving balm to your forehead. Avoid drinking too much alcohol because it could make your headache worse. In case your headache gets worse, go to your doctor.
- Irritation and Vomiting:
Eat food with or right after taking KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY. Keep your meals basic. Eat less spicy and oil-rich cuisine. If you are vomiting, speak with your doctor.
Advisory and precautions:
- AUTOMOBILITY AND MACHINERY USE:
If you feel lightheaded or have blurred vision after taking KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY, do not drive or operate any machinery.
When taking KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY, avoid drinking alcohol as it may briefly affect your capacity for erection.
In people with kidney disorders, KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY should be used cautiously. So, before taking it, talk to your doctor.
Patients with serious liver disorders shouldn’t consume KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY. In patients with further minor hepatic issues, it should be used cautiously. So, before taking it, talk to your doctor.
If you have a sildenafil allergy, avoid taking KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY.
Patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension should use KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY with caution. So, before taking it, talk to your doctor.
- HEART DISEASE:
Patients with serious heart conditions (such as those who have recently experienced a heart attack, a stroke, or extremely low blood pressure) should avoid using KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY. In patients with other heart conditions, it should be used cautiously. So, before taking it, talk to your doctor.
- USAGE IN PEDIATRIC:
Use of KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY in children and adolescents (under the age of 18) is not advised. Before taking it, speak with your doctor.
- GERIATRICS USE:
When administering KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY to senior individuals, caution should be exercised. So, before taking it, talk to your doctor.
- OTHER PRECAUTION :
DO NOT TAKE :
- possess any kind of uncommon inherited eye conditions (such as retinitis pigmentosa)
- Had previously lost vision as a result of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (nerve damage brought on by inadequate oxygen and blood flow to the eye).
ConsutI your doctor if any of the following apply to you before using KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY:
- Possesses sickle cell anemia, a blood condition characterized by a low RBC count.
- have leukemia or multiple myeloma, malignancies of the blood or bone marrow
- possess penile dimorphism
- Possess Peyronie’s disease, which causes painful erections by causing the formation of fibrous scar tissue in the penis.
- having a stomach ulcer or a bleeding condition like hemophilia
Interactions between drugs:
- If you use any of the following medications, tell your doctor before using KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY:
- Amyl nitrites or nitrates (used to treat chest discomfort) For instance, nitroglycerin and isosorbide dinitrite
- HIV infection is treated with protease inhibitors. lopinavir, ritonavir, etc.
- Other medications, such as alpha-blockers (such as silodosin and doxazosin), are used to treat blood pressure or prostate issues.
- (Medicine used to treat elevated lung pressure) Riociguat
Avoid using KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY with large meals because it may take the medication longer to start working.
Consult your physician if you or anyone else unintentionally consumed extra KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY.